Join the Library Team
When emailing your resume', please note in the subject line the position and library branch for which you are applying.
Reminder: When emailing your resume', please note in the subject line the position and library branch for which you are applying.
- Library Assistant II at the Epps Memorial Library (1320 N. Simmons St./Lake Charles)--40 hrs
Closing date to submit an application is Monday, July 6, 2015 by 4:30 p.m.
Library Assistant I at the Central Library (301 W. Claude St./Lake Charles)--20 hrs
Closing date to submit an application is Thursday, July 9, 2015 by 4:30 p.m.
Branch Manager II at the Moss Bluff Library (261 Parish Road/Lake Charles)--(40 hrs)
Closing date to submit an application is Friday July 10, 2015 by 4:30 p.m.
Library, Calcasieu Parish and Louisiana Information
- Need help with creating a resume? Try Cypress Resume!
- Check out the resume section of your local library branch or view this list.
- Calcasieu Parish Police Jury jobs
- Business & Career Solutions Center (337-475-4900)
- Chronicle Guidance--find your career path
- Louisiana Job & Career Center (State Library of La. Job Search & Career Portal)
Southwest Louisiana Workforce Resource Guide
A step-by-step guide for getting a well-paying job in support of area industry
Unprecedented job opportunities are emerging as a result of the billions in industrial investment coming to Southwest Louisiana. It is important that residents who want to work and succeed in today's workforce get the required training and credentials now. The Southwest Louisiana Workforce Resource Guide is a road map for job seekers to get from point A to point B on their workforce preparation journey. It includes information to help individuals choose a career, get the training and certifications required, prepare a resume, acquire basic life skills and ultimately, land a job.