Sesquicentennial: Tidbits of History--Indian Mounds of Shell Beach Drive
Tuesday, April 4th
10:00 AM-11:00 AM
411 Pujo St., Lake Charles
The Southwest Louisiana Genealogical and Historical Library is located on the 1st floor, and to the left of the main entrance to the Carnegie Memorial Library which is located at the intersection of Pujo (a one-way street from east to west) and Bilbo Streets, in historic downtown Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Operating hours: 9a - 6p (Mon. - Fri.) and 9a - 5p (Sat.)
- Contact phone number: 337-721-7110
- Email address: email@example.com
- Research Inquiry form
- Manager: Brandon Shoumaker
- About Library and its services
Thanks to the Southwest Louisiana Convention and Visitors Bureau's nomination last year. Look who is included in the U S Gulf Coast States Geotourism Map Guide.