Need to update information in your account?
Do you have a new mailing address or phone number? Did you change your email address? Help us keep your information current by using one of the following options.
- Visit or contact a library branch.
- Edit existing information under the My Account section in the catalog.
- Learn more about the benefits of providing your email address.
- Use the Send a Request option in the catalog, and a staff member will make that change for you.
- The option to Change Address is the default choice. Use the drop down arrow for additional choices.
- Keep track of your requests in the My Account section of the catalog.
- An alternative option for monitoring your account is Library Elf.
- Receive alerts when your hold is available for pickup.
- Receive alerts when your items that you've checked out will be overdue in 3 days.
- Receive alerts when items that you checked out are overdue.
- Receive alerts if you owe money.