ILL: Interlibrary Loan Requests
Can't find items/material in our collection? The State Library of La. will be happy to loan the material (if available). This is FREE with the exception of photocopying charges. We will notify you when we receive the item.
- Complete the form below.
- Once processed, you will be contacted via email or phone.
- You may then log in, search the collective catalog for all parishes, place requests for items, and check the status of those requests.
- The registration process and email may take a few days up to a week to process.
NOTE: Residents of other parishes should contact your home parish for assistance.
- Contact your local library branch with your name, username, password, and change request.
- Please alert staff if you have replaced your library card. The card information needs to be updated in this service as well.