What is this project?
- The Southwest Louisiana Genealogical & Historical Library, is looking for high school yearbooks for its digitization project.
- The library is asking for anyone interested to loan their old high school yearbooks to the library for digitization.
- The yearbooks will then become part of the library’s digital catalog, accessible to patrons across the parish with a library card.
- Yearbooks will be loaned to the library for a period of 6-8 weeks, during which time they will be shipped to our digitization vendor, scanned, and returned to the library.
- The library is digitizing only high school yearbooks (9-12 or K-12 schools).
- Middle/junior high or elementary school yearbooks will not be accepted at this time.
How do I participate?