Didn't find it in the collection?
Borrowing material with Loanshark.
- Borrow with or suggest a title using Loanshark.
- FREE service from the State Library of Louisiana.
- Exception is photocopy charges.
- Registered patrons may browse the collective catalog of all La. parishes.
- Borrow items and check the status of those requests.
Important Notice regarding ILL requests.
- Users may have fifty (50) active requests at one time.
- Note that you will receive an alert when you reach your limit.
- You may continue to search within Loanshark. If you have reached your limit, you can make lists for yourself that can be requested at a later date.
- An “active” request starts the moment a request is made, all the way through until the lending library has received the item and checks it back in though Loanshark.