Are you a library mobile app user? Are you ready for a change? A sleeker look? Maybe the ability to customize the app to fit your needs by seeing your most used options near the top of the list of available options? Would you like to search the catalog, and filter the results by books, music, etc. instead of hunting for eBooks in the list?
And what about managing multiple accounts without having to log into account A, logging out, then logging into account B? Annoying, right?
Guess what? All those options and more are available in the new mobile app. And the app is ready to download!
Please download the new app in the prospective app store by searching for "calcasieu" or "calcasieu library" or use the direct links below.
- Search for books, music, movies, or eContent (books, audiobooks, etc).
- Renew items and/or view physical/digital checkouts and holds.
- Pay fines online.
- Manage checkouts and holds, both physical and digital. (My Account)
- Access multiple accounts without logging out/logging in. (Linked Accounts)
- Find a nearby library and find out if it's currently open. (Library Locations)
- Didn't find what you need? We'll find it for you with HELP.
- Are you visiting the library, but forgot your library card? I double as a virtual card. Log into the app to find the virtual card displayed on the screen, and ready to be scanned.
- Scan an ISBN barcode to see if the library owns the title. See if we own it and if we do, place a hold on it right from your phone. You can be anywhere. It's called BookLook.
- Follow or connect with us on social media.
- Newly cataloged titles displaying in app in real-time; no delays.
- Filter catalog searches by format: large print, music, movies, etc.
- Filter by eContent: books, audiobooks, etc.
- Personalize app: re-order most used options (My Account--Preferences)
- Access multiple accounts without logging out/logging in. (Linked accounts)
- Access virtual cards for linked accounts. Virtual card (s) displays on front screen.
- View physical/digital checkouts & holds for all linked accounts.
Watch this video to found out how to use the new features.