Didn't find what you were looking for in the Library's online catalog? Request it.
- Log into the catalog and click Borrow or Suggest.
- Complete online form.
- This form may be used for borrowing requests, or requests to add items to the Library's collection.
- Track those requests in the Requests tab underneath the My Account of the catalog.
- Another option is to use Loanshark. See details below.
What is Loanshark?
- A collective catalog of all Louisiana parishes.
- Request to borrow items.
- Track those requests.
- Free service with exception of photocopies.