We're located on the 1st floor and to the left of the main entrance to the Carnegie Memorial Library. This library is located at the intersection of Pujo (a one-way street from east to west) and Bilbo Streets, in historic downtown Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- 9 am - 6 pm, Mondays through Fridays and 9 am - 2 pm on Saturdays
- 337) 721-7110.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Branch Manager: Brandon Shoumaker
- One hour parking is available along Bilbo Street on the west side of the building.
- Unlimited parallel parking is available along Pujo Street, and in the lot at the southeast corner of Pujo and Bilbo Streets.
- A kitchen area with vending machines, refrigerator, and ice maker is available for use by patrons.
- Available online catalog.