We have an APP for that!
The Calcasieu Parish Public Library is currently moving to a new mobile app. (July, 2018)
- The new app is available in the Play Store.
- The iOS version will be added to the App Store soon.
Current mobile app via Boopsie, Inc.
This app will be phased out once the iOS version has been added to the App Store.
- Find books, music, movies, or download eBooks, renew items or place one on hold, pay fines online, find a nearby library, or when a library location is open.
- Follow or connect with us on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and Facebook.
- Didn't find what you need? We'll find it for you with the Didn't Find It option.
- Are you visiting the library, but forgot your library card? I double as a virtual card. The My Account option has a built-in barcode that can be scanned.
- Scan an ISBN barcode to see if the library owns the title. See if we own it and if we do, place a hold on it right from your phone. You can be anywhere. It's called BookLook.
For more information on the library’s mobile app, contact your local Library branch.