What is Libraries Southwest?
- Libraries Southwest or LSW promotes and enhances libraries and their services in Southwest Louisiana.
- If you are a resident of any of the parishes listed below, you may apply for an LSW card.
- A reciprocal borrower’s agreement allows LSW cardholders from any of the member libraries to use the services in any other member library locations.
How to get an LSW card
- Complete an LSW application in any of the member libraries.
- If you are eligible, you'll receive your LSW card from your home parish.
- Each parish has its own policies on eligibility.
Checking out items
- LSW cardholders may have different limits on which formats can be checked. Please check with staff for details.
Have questions? Contact Us.
- Contact us with LSW questions at (337) 721-7131.
- Send an email to email@example.com