January is a big month for us!
Your library has moved to a new computer system, a new online catalog, and we've made changes to how fines are assessed, when cards expire, interlibrary loan limits, who can receive a library card, etc.
- Jan. 8th changes:
- Fine free on most items continues.
- Access a new catalog to search for library material and view your account.
- Your PIN is the last four digits of your phone number. You may keep it or change it. Contact library staff or chat for assistance.
- Check-out material limits, as well as other circulation changes, take effect.
- Library material that has been returned or pending holds will be not be updated immediately. Staff will need to handle those items beginning today. We will do our best to check-in materials as soon as possible.
- If you experience any issues with your account regarding accessing your account, using online resources, etc., please contact your local library for assistance.