- Cards expire every year so that we may keep our records current regarding your address, phone number and/or email address.
- Exceptions: temporary borrowers and internet only users.
- Renew your card by visiting or contacting a library branch, ask chat staff for assistance, or view the My Account option in the catalog.
- For online renewals, please review and edit information under the My Information section prior to renewing the card.
- Internet only users are not eligible for this DIY service.
- Contact a library branch (or chat) for assistance.
- Blocked or Barred users must visit a local branch to clear up your account.
- View additional information about library cards.
Renew Your Card
- If your card doesn't renew online, please contact us for assistance.
Renew your card
- Log in to My Account.
- Please review the information listed prior to renewing.
- See instructions below on editing your information.
- Once information is edited, click/tap the Save button.
Editing your information via the My Account in the catalog
- Click/tap the Edit button.
- Editable information is limited to address, phone number and/or email address.
- Email address must be in our database in order to edit.
- If you are not able to edit your information, please contact a library branch or contact chat.
NOTE: This option is currently unavailable within the mobile app.
Email Address Benefits
What are the benefits of giving the library your email address?
- Receive alerts when your hold is available for pickup.
- Receive alerts that checked out items will be overdue in 3 days.
- Receive alerts when items are overdue as well as bill notices.
SMS Text Messaging
- Receive notices for overdue material, holds, bills, account messages, and library announcements.
- Access My Account, open the My Information tab, then look for the SMS Notifications section.
- Add your cellphone number (Add New), choose notification options, then click/tap Save.