Do you have a new mailing address or phone number? Did you change your email address? Help us keep your information current by using one of the following options.
What are the benefits of giving the library your email address?
- Receive alerts when your hold is available for pickup.
- Receive alerts that checked out items will be overdue in 3 days.
- Receive alerts when items are overdue as well as bill notices.
Visit or contact a library branch. If an existing email is on file, it can be edited under the My Information section in the catalog.
SMS Text Messages, Emails, and Phone Notifications
If you prefer text notifications for bills, overdues, holds, general messages and/or announcements, opt into this service by contacting your local library branch, or DIY via My Information under My Account in the online catalog.
- Log in to My Account with library card number and PIN.
- Jan. 8, 2020: PINs were automatically changed to the last four digits of your phone number. You may change that number via the catalog, or with library staff.
- View the My Information tab.
- Scroll to the Contact Information and Preferences section.
- Make edits underneath the Preferences section.
- Click/tap the Submit Change Request button.
If this option is chosen, note that with our current phone service, the number on the caller ID will be 337-721-7116.
If the message gets cut off at the beginning of the recording, it will repeat the entire message.