Need to update your account?
Do you have a new mailing address or phone number? Did you change your email address? Help us keep your information current by using one of the following options.
Benefits of the library having your email address
What are the benefits of giving the library your email address?
- Receive alerts when your hold is available for pickup.
- Receive alerts when your items that you've checked out will be overdue in 3 days.
- Receive alerts when items that you checked out are overdue.
- Receive alerts if you owe money.
SMS Text Messaging
- Receive notices for overdue material, holds, bills, account messages, and library announcements.
- Access My Account, open the My Information tab, then look for the SMS Notifications section.
- Add your cell phone number (Add New), choose notification options, then click/tap Save.