Request a Print
- There is a $1 printing charge per file regardless of object size and weight.
- Objects that require multiple files will be charged accordingly to the number of 3D files submitted.
- Printing is available on a first come, first served basis and is done by library staff.
- You will be contacted when your print is available for pick up.
- Print jobs can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 8 hours and we are currently the only public entity in the area offering this service, so we appreciate your patience.
- This service is made possible in part by the Institute of Museum & Library Services.
- If you have questions or need assistance with your request or the Innovation Studio, please contact the Central Library at (337) 721-7116.
Where, What, etc.
To request a 3-D print, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Library Card
- Attach File (.stl, .thing or .obj formats are accepted)
- Preferred print color
Available colors are:
|Blue||Lemon Drop||Purple||True White|
|Cool Gray||Natural||Red||Translucent Blue|
|Jadeite||Ocean Blue||Warm Gray||Translucent Orange|
- Backup print color
- Please indicate a backup color for your project in case the Library doesn't have your preferred color choice. Available colors are listed above.
- Support or Raft needed
- Support, Raft or None
- If applicable, please add any additional notes.