Get the scoop from the library!
View the latest library newsletter.
Signup for the newsletter to receive news via your email.
Want to know what you've READ in Overdrive?
Post Date:10/05/2017 10:38 AM
Return to full list >>
It's HERE and this is how the history feature works in Overdrive.
- Each time a title is borrowed, it is added to the your history.
- At launch, you will see an empty history until they borrow a title, or manually add it.
- Titles can be manually added through the context menu (…) or from the title details page.
- For example, you can add titles they read before the start of the history, or titles read from other sources (print, purchased, etc.).
- You can remove individual titles from the History page through the context menu (…) or on the title details page.
- You can choose to hide their history from the Settings page.
- If you opt to display your history again at a later date, you will only see titles added from that point forward.
- This has been a highly-requested feature from you over the years.
- Since many of you have been tracking your read titles via ratings, the history includes an option to import your rated titles list.
- If a rated title is already on the history, it will not be added again.
- Delayed to a future release: You will see personalized suggestions on the home page in a "You may also like" collection that recommends titles based on the most recent titles in their history (excluding titles that received low ratings).