DIY: Managing your Library Account
Do you use the library’s self-serve automated phone service to find out what you have checked out, when items are due, or if you have a hold waiting for you? We’ve got something new for you!
The 1- 800 number that you’ve been using will be going away at the end of January, but don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
There are several ways to view checkouts, due dates, holds, etc.
- Use the chat service which is available through the library’s website (https://calcasieulibrary.org), or through the mobile app.
- With the mobile app, you can search the library's online catalog, view checkouts and holds, renew material, pay fines, and so much more. Plus, never be without your library card as this app has a built-in library card.
- Access the library’s online catalog--My Account, or
- Call a local library branch.
- Here’s a link to the list of locations, their numbers, and hours of operation.
Why wait until the end of January? These options are available now, so start using these options today!