Search for books, movies, etc.
- Sites for Parents, Caregivers, Teachers and others
- LPB's Learning Portal for Parents
- Exceptional lives helps families of children with disabilities gain better access to services and support.
- Carol Gray’s customized Social Stories address safety, tragedies, and discover of self and others.
- Stories support the safe and meaningful exchange of information between parents, professionals, and people with autism of all ages.
- Scholastic Learn at Home
- Learning tools when school is out
- Google Classroom for parents (how-to presentation)
Talking to your children about COVID-19
- PDF (content from Adrianne Presnell on March 17, 2020)
- LPB info
- How to talk to your kids - PBS
- Child Mind Institute
- Kids Health from Nemours
- First Aid for Feelings - Scholastic Workbook
- Free eBook - Rainbows in Windows by Yumi
- I have a Question by Arlen Gaines & Meredith Polsky
- Piggy & Bunny & Stay-at-home Plan by Holly S. Belgum, MD
- MyIDCare's Privacy Protection and COVID-19: Teach Your Kids Safe "Distancing" on the Internet