Say hey to lynda.com!
Turn on. Log in. Get smart. lynda.com from LinkedIn provides self-directed, self-paced online learning for users of any skill level.
lynda can be accessed online — from home or at the Library.
How to use lynda.com by lynda.com staff
How do I login?
- Log in using your library card number and PIN.
I forgot my library Pin number?
I don't have a library card.
- No problem. Find out how to apply for a card at one of our branch locations, or apply online.
Can I log in from the lynda.com homepage?
- For free access and library-specific features, please access lynda.com account through library’s special login page.
- We suggest you bookmark the library login page.
Can I use the mobile app?
NOTE: The preferable access is via your mobile device's browser, but an app is an option. Users are not able to establish an account using the lynda.com app.
- First, establish an account by using the library's lynda.com URL, then you can use the lynda.com app.
- Open the app, click already a member, tap on the tab labeled Organizational Login, under Web Portal, enter calcasieulibrary.org in the box that says enter your organization's URL, then click Go.
- Enter your library card # and password then click Login.
Is there a limit of the number of users?
- A maximum of 75 simultaneous users allowed. If the limit has been reached, try again later.
What are the technical requirements?
- lynda.com is available 24/7 on any computer or mobile device using a web browser.
I need help?
I forgot my password
- If you've forgotten your password please contact lynda.com's Customer Service team at either firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-335-9632 and select for Individual.
- NOTE: the reset password link option will not work.