Say hey to lynda.com!
- Log in using your library card number and PIN.
- No problem. Find out how to apply for a card at one of our branch locations, or apply online.
- For free access and library-specific features, please access lynda.com account through library’s special login page.
- We suggest you bookmark the library login page.
NOTE: The preferable access is via your mobile device's browser, but an app is an option. Users are not able to establish an account using the lynda.com app.
- First, establish an account by using the library's lynda.com URL, then you can use the lynda.com app.
- Open the app, click already a member, tap on the tab labeled Organizational Login, under Web Portal, enter calcasieulibrary.org in the box that says enter your organization's URL, then click Go.
- Enter your library card # and password then click Login.
- A maximum of 75 simultaneous users allowed. If the limit has been reached, try again later.
- lynda.com is available 24/7 on any computer or mobile device using a web browser.
- If you've forgotten your password please contact lynda.com's Customer Service team at either firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-335-9632 and select for Individual.
- NOTE: the reset password link option will not work.