Say hey to Lynda.com!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to gain access?
Log in using your library card number and PIN.
- What if I forgot my library PIN number?
Follow this link for instructions on creating a new PIN number.
- I don't have a library card. Now what?
No problem. Find out how to apply for a card at one of our branch locations, or apply online.
- Can I log in from the lynda.com homepage?
You must access your lynda.com account through library’s special login page. We suggest you bookmark the library login page.
- Can I use lynda.com’s mobile apps?
You may use the app once you've established an account via the library's special login page. See details below.
- Is there a limit to the number of users for this resource?
A maximum of 75 simultaneous users allowed. If the limit has been reached, try again later.
- What technical requirements are needed to access lynda.com?
lynda.com is available 24/7 on any computer or mobile device using a web browser.
- What if I need help or have more questions/comments?
A great resource to start with is lynda.com's Troubleshooting Guide. You may also Contact Us.
If you've forgotten your password please contact lynda.com's Customer Service team at either email@example.com or call 888-335-9632 and select for Individual.
NOTE: the reset password link option will not work.
Also, find more details about our Book a Librarian service.
You cannot establish an account using the lynda.com app. You will need to do so using the library's lynda.com URL. Once established, you may then use the lynda.com app.
(NOTE: The preferable access is via your mobile device's browser, but an app is an option.)
- Open the app, click already a member, tap on the tab labeled Organizational Login, under Web Portal, enter calcasieulibrary.org in the box that says enter your organization's URL, then click Go.
- Enter your library card # and password then click Login.