I need Homework Help!
- AtoZ---a database dedicated to anything and everything about the 50 states!
- Britannica eBooks---color and black/white non-fiction eBooks for ages preschool to 18 (State Library)
- Needs books for a research paper? eBooks for research (password to access app is calcasieu)
- EBSCOhost---full text articles, magazines, journals from educational sources, business sources and more (State Library) mobile access
- eBooks(EBSCOhost)---search/view full text eBooks and download your selection (State Library)
- General One File---"one stop source for news and journal articles on tons of topics"
- Use Learning Express 3.0 to practice online tests, access the new HiSET/TASC/GED tests and find interactive tutorials and more (State Library)
- Explora Quick Search---a starting point for your research that includes primary source documents, news articles, and Associated Press videos (State Library)
- View over 550 ebooks for research papers with Credo (State Library)
- Whether you want to learn new words, practice reading, or review those grammar rules you forgot, these tutorials are for you
- Do you need help with math like subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals, and percents? With an emphasis on images and interactives, these math tutorials make learning math easier.
- Biography in Context (password to access app is calcasieu)
Images and Pictures
- Browse over 3 million rights-cleared images with Britannica ImageQuest.
If outside of the library, use this link.
- Browse the library of digital media from Louisiana.
- Browse over 144,000 digital treasures from archives, libraries, museums, and other repositories in La. with the Louisiana Digital Library (State Library)
- Cross-search Literature Resource Center, Literature Criticism Online, Dictionary of Literary Biography Complete Online, Something About the Author Online, Contemporary Authors Online, LitFinder, Scribners Writers Online, Twayne's Authors Online, MLA International Biography, and customized eBook subcollection from Gale Literary Sources (Gale) (State Library)
- Major authors and works in multiple genres with Literature collection (Gale)
- Browse info from major reference works, books and literary journals with Literary Reference Center Plus (eBSCO)
- Learn about countries and view maps/culture/recipes with Global Road Warrior.
- Browse science encyclopedias, reference books, periodicals and more with Science Reference Center (State Library)
- Online video tutorials including photography, music editing, 3D animation, film-making and so much more with Lynda.com from LinkedIn. (HELP)
- LearningExpress Library--learn computer skills, GRE prep test, HiSET prep test and so much more.